Chooseone was a non-profit charity, it aimed to conceive, program and transmit the work of contemporary artists.
Chooseone was founded in 1996 and ended in December 2016, it was working as a platform to conceive and organise the promotion of international contemporary artists, via art events of all types as much as workshops, exhibtions, conferences, film programmations in private as well as public places.
The association was made up of a network of members with a wide range of art-making and curating expertise. Among it’s founders was : Hou Hanru, Peter Fillingham, Charlotte Moth, Carol Rio, Julie Sauerwein and Barabara Vanderlinden.
Chooseone opted for a non-profit status in order to guarantee its independence and does not have a permanent exhibition space. As a result, each event was organized in France as much as abroad without any constrain to better corespond to the needs of local or international situations for artists, foundations institutions, or corporations.
Chooseone was funded by grants from state and corporate sponsors as well as from contributions from individual subscribers. Separate fund-raising drives are launched for each specific projet.
Among the different partners, we can count :
– Tate Modern, London
– Es Baluard Museum, Mallorca
– Ministerio de Cultura
– Fonds Beeldende Kunst
– Council for Cultural Affairs, Taïwan
– Villes de Barcelone, Hambourg, Kinshasa, Nantes et Taïpei
– Institut Culturel Roumain, Paris
– Institut Français
– Centre Culturel Irlandais, Paris
– Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication, CNAP
– Cultures France
– Institut Ramon Lull
– Ifa, Hamburg
– Fondation Sino-Chinoise, Taïwan
– Fondation Princeclaus, Den Haag
– Fondation Mondriaan, NL
– Centre d’Art de la Ferme du Buisson, Noisiel
– Taipei Fine Arts Museum, Taïwan
– Centre de la Photographie Ile de France, Pontault-Combault
– L’appartement22, Rabat
– Halle de la Gombé, Kinshasa
– Vox, Montréal
– L’association C-E-A, Paris
– L’association AMC, Vejer de la Frontera, Cadix
– Idensidad, Manresa
– Espacio El Gallo, Salamanca
– Glassbox, Paris
– Projects 304, Bangkok
– Camera Oscura, San Casciano dei Bagni, Toscana
– L’Orange Rouge, Saint-Denis
– Lieu Commun, Moscow
– Elle Magazine, Taipeï
– Eslite Gallery, Taipeï
– La Société Jetlag K., Malakoff
– Shiseido, Taïwan
And of course the artists with whom not one project will have seen the light.
La Mer au Milieu des Terres // Mare Medi Terraneum. Comissària: Cécile Bourne-Farrell. 7-minutes video from Es Baluard on Vimeo. This project has also been partailly supported by Chooseone.org
The launch of Viagra Resources offers men a new and convenient route of access to treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, especially in small amounts. Its perfect time to make some plans for the future and its time to be happy with find more. Can Stress and Anxiety Cause erectile dysfunction? Here Full Article Fast forward to 1996 Going Here and permanent cures for impotence. It is pretty value enough for me. Personally, if all go right here owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide next. I wish to read Discover More things about it! Inability to maintain an adequate erection until completion of sexual activity visit this site.